Subject: Trying to remove some elements from an XML file with XSLT

Hello, I’m trying to filter a massive XML preferences file to only keep certain elements I want, and remove the rest. The file looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<serialized version="14.2" xml:space="preserve">

<map>

<entry>

<String>Diff options</String>

<Boolean>false</Boolean>

</entry>

<entry>

<String>Network connection settings</String>

<Boolean>false</Boolean>

</entry>

<entry>

<String>Saxon XSLT options</String>

<Boolean>false</Boolean>

</entry>

<entry>

<String>Templates options</String>

<Boolean>false</Boolean>

</entry>

<entry>

<String>XML options</String>

<Boolean>false</Boolean>

</entry>

                </map>

</serialized>

How can I apply an XSLT that will keep the <entry> blocks for “XML options” and “Diff options” and the parent structure but get rid of the other <entry> blocks?

Thanks,

Eric Nordlund

Customer Documentation and Training

Cray Inc.