Subject: [docbook-apps] EPUB3 only stylesheet collection?

I'm in the middle of writing a Ruby GEM for generating EPUB3 books from DocBook 5.x documents.

Starting out, it's just going to be the default DocBookXSL EPUB3 transform, but I will eventually be customising them. Putting the whole 1.78 archive in the GEM package is not really appropriate but I would still like to include all the needed files for generating EPUB3. Now, my XSL skills are pretty crummy so I got out the hammer and created a test collection by starting with just /epub3/chunk.xsl and adding the other files until xsltproc stopped complaining :)

Not a very clever approach I know, so I wanted to ask here if you have any pointers for pulling just the EPUB3 related files from the current archive?

Here's the file list I currently have, which works on the few test files I have - perhaps it's good enough to start with? Is there anything obvious that might trip me up?

~/docbook/xsl-ns/test/
▾ common/
addns.xsl
common.xsl