Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] EPUB2 vs. EPUB3: Making base.dir consistent?

> Better append a "/" to your base.dir.
Ah, yes, that might be why :)

For sure I'll just wait for the new snapshot. Thanks Thomas.

Mike

On 20/04/2013 14:34, Thomas Schraitle wrote:
Hi Mike,

Am Samstag, 20. April 2013, 13:39:41 schrieb Mike Cook:
Thanks Thomas, I've merged the two together and those errors are now
gone. However, I think I need to wait for the next snapshot to be
generated as I'm now getting other errors.
Probably, you are right. I think, the next snapshot release will fix some of
the issues.

EPUB3: setting base.dir to "/path/book", puts all files in that "book"
directory, but I'm getting an epubcheck3 error;
Better append a "/" to your base.dir.

ERROR: ../test.epub/OEBPS/toc.ncx(9,10): element "navMap" incomplete;
missing required element "navPoint"

The NCX has an empty <navMap/>
I think this bug was fixed already, but I'm not sure.

EPUB2: is even worse: base.dir is the same as above but the folder
structure is messed up;

./book
./bookMETA-INF
./bookOEBPS
That's because you haven't appended "/" to your base.dir.

The meta/config files are written, but non of the book files (chapters,
titlepage, etc); they are just printed to the terminal.
Maybe the correct base.dir should handle this.