Subject: Combining legalnotice tags

Hello. The source files for my company’s books all have 4 legalnotice tags on them. This is fine in the PDF output, but in the HTML output I get 4 legal notice links on the front page.

Is there a way to funnel all of the legalnotice content into one legalnotice page and corresponding link in the final HTML output without changing all of my source files?

Thanks!

Eric Nordlund

Customer Documentation and Training

Cray Inc.