Subject: [docbook-apps] converting DocBook to Confluence

Dear all,

My technical documentation is developed using DocBook and then published to many different formats using the DocBook XSL library, everything works smoothly.

Now, I would like to publish some content developed in DocBook to a Confluence-based portal. Confluence accepts its own XML format so I can of course write XSL transformations by myself, but before I start I would like to ask you if you have ever tried to convert DocBook to the one of supported Confluence format. Are you aware of any existing tools that would do the job?

Thanks,
Robert