Subject: EPUB2-Bugfixing

Hi,

if I'm not mistaken, the EPUB2 stylesheet isn't really maintained
anymore. Although there is EPUB3 available, I think there is still a
place for a good and stable EPUB2 solution. Especially if some
publishers still require the older version.

To cut a long story short: I would be happy to add/submit some bugfixes
and implement some missing features (like support for admonitions).

However, I don't want to create any conflicts or problems so I hope
nobody objects if I do so. :)

--
Gruß/Regards,
    Thomas Schraitle