Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] DocBook snapshot SVN problem

This locking can be caused by operating multiple users on the given local
SVN copy. And only that user who 'locked' that folder can clean it up.
Besides intentional locking also auto-locking is employed during some
operations and if something fails, the affected folder stays locked.

On windows this can happen e.g. when local copy is created and regularly
updated with the admin account, but some files modified and committed by
user accounts. In some situations the user is unable to update some folders
because of the lock. When admin logs in and performs cleanup operation,
everything works fine again.

But I don't know if something like this is applicable to this situation.

Jan