Subject: Merging the stylesheet modules

Webkit has an ugly and long-standing bug where it can't load xsl:imports via http.

I've been working around this by doing server-side rendering, but I'm running into scalability limits.

How theoretically possible/feasible is it for me to merge the modular Docbook xsl (I'm currently using DB4.5) down to a single megalithic file?

Am I dreaming?

- Josh

~ Kirtan is Life! ~
Sent from my Mobile Device