Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] How to create draft from an assembly?

I make it work by adding the status attribute the book element. The book level topic is the resourcref I call from the structure assembly element.

Best Regards,
T. Sonny

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Fekete [mailto:frobert@balabit.com]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 5:24 AM
To: DocBook Apps

Hi,

I have an assembly that is rendered as a book, and I'd like to create a draft version from it. However, it seems that the status="draft" attribute gets lost somewhere.

I assume that I should add the status attribute to the <structure> tag, but I haven't find it mentioned in the DocBook 5.1: The Definitive Guide.

Do the assembly stylesheets handle the status attribute or pass it to the underlying templates?

My assembly.xsl says it's version <!-- $Id: assemble.xsl,v 1.10 2012-04-10
07:56:58 bobs Exp $ -->

Kind Regards,

Robert