Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Assemblies in DocBook 5.1: generating multiple structure outputs using assemble.xml

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for your help - that works as you suggest.

I'd still like to know if it's possible to produce assembled DocBook
versions of _all_ the structures in my assembly, just by invoking the
XSL file. Is that feasible?

I was under the impression that XSL processors could create multiple
files where necessary (like topic-maker-chunk.xsl is supposed to).
Ideally, I'd like it to create the assembled DocBook files named after
their structure IDs.

Graeme