Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] chunking very slow

On 5/29/13 12:29 AM, David Cramer wrote:
> Maybe try the DocBook xslt 2.0 stylesheets [1] with Saxon 9.x for
> comparison as well.

Thanks you for that suggestion.  I tried for a couple of hours to set
this up, and failed.  Which means most of my co-developers will also
fail.  Which reminds me of the dark ages around 2000 when you had to
assemble the SGML/DSSSL toolchain yourself.  By moving to XML and
(probably) xsltproc, I'm also hoping for a very simple installation of
well-documented components, which the above is not (yet).  Maybe it's
the future, but I need to move to the present first. ;-)