Subject: Problem with "\" in WebHelp Search

Hi all,

We recently started using the DocBook WebHelp templates to create an HTML version of our manuals that includes a search function.  So far, the search function works great, but we noticed the sidebar disappears if your search query includes a backslash (\).  You also can’t get the sidebar back unless you clear your browser cache completely and restart the browser.  Has anyone encountered this problem before and, hopefully, fixed the issue?

We’re using DocBook 1.78.0.  Please let me know if you need any more information.

Regards,

Morgan