Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Strange effect using in 1.78.1 webhelp output

I can't really say if it is new in 1.78.1. We used a highly modified version of the 1.76 version before, but I'm redesigning after we upgraded our documentation repositories to docbook 5.0.

I have managed to divide and conquer the generated html, and ended up with the
following css stub that is embedded directly into the header of each document during transformation:

.ui-layout-pane{ /* all 'panes' */
 	background:#FFF;
      border:1px solid #BBB;
      padding:05x;
      overflow:auto;
}

Removing this, and everything seems to be as it should. Anybody got any idea why this css code gives the "shadow" empty box seen in my previous mail?

 :: Morten

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Desjardins [mailto:peter.desjardins.us@gmail.com]
Sent: 23. juni 2013 04:40
To: Olsen, Morten Engelhardt
Cc: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi.

Is this behavior new in 1.78.1? Were you seeing correct behavior in an
earlier version or is this the first time you've used webhelp?

Have you tried viewing the pages with Chrome or Firefox? Maybe this
could be caused by Opera interpreting the CSS differently?

Index.png looks really strange. The TOC/search div is completely empty
and there's a mysterious, empty div in front of your autogenerated
TOC. What happens if you remove your customization layer and build
webhelp with the default stylesheets?

Also, are you using a <book> element for your document or <article>?

Peter