Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] A little XML-to-XML handholding?

Hi,

I made a link example here :
http://docpond.tree.se/link/

I am not a XLST expert, if you would like to contribute with better solution please read :

http://source.tree.se/docpond/

Patches are welcome and git access can be arranged.

Thanks,

Fredrik Unger

On 07/29/2013 08:25 PM, Richard Hamilton wrote:

Regarding the killer feature, if you use the right option (I don't remember off-hand, but it's in Bob Stayton's book (http://sagehill.net)), you can get exactly what you want for links in the hard copy.
Best Regards,
Dick Hamilton