Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Use of XML Catalog with Ant (xslt task) - request for example (using for DocBook/WebHelp)

On 08/16/2013 05:45 AM, Kerry, Richard wrote:
> I'm still not getting this working.

If I'm understanding the original post correctly, you want to use
catalogs so that ANT will resolve the location of the stylesheet
specified in ant's <xslt/> task from the catalog. I don't know if ant
can do that, though I've never tried. I only ever used ant+catalog files
to resolve dtds and stylesheet locations specified in xsl:imports. It'd
be worth asking on an ant list or looking at the code for the xslt task
to see if it even supports that.

If you ever do get it working, be sure to let us know. It would be a
convenient thing to have.

Regards,
David