Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook 5 samples for tests

Hi Camille,

I don't think there is a comprehensive set of DB5 examples. However, in testing changes to the db4 to db5 stylesheet (db4-upgrade.xsl), I converted all of the db4 samples to db5. There were a few files that for various reasons didn't convert successfully (five total), but the rest are all fine.

If you'd like, I can zip up the files and send them over to you.

In related news, I just committed to sourceforge changes to the db4-upgrade.xsl stylesheet based on changes suggested by Alexey Neyman (who also provided code to implement his suggestions). In addition, I made further changes that expand the range of cases the conversion handles.

If enough people are interested, I can post the DB5 converted tests somewhere convenient, though they are easy to make with db4-upgrade.xsl.

Best Regards,
Dick Hamilton
-------
XML Press