Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Bibliography vs. olinks

Hi Alexey,

On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 10:47:42 -0700
Alexey Neyman <stilor@att.net> wrote:

> Yes, we are using DocBook 4 at this time; we've tried to move to DB5
> but decided against it for now - primarily because of libxslt's
> issues with RelaxNG validation and namespace handling issues.

You mean probably libxml2/xmllint (the XML parser) which have
issues, not libxslt/xsltproc (the XSLT processor). :)

I know some problems with xmllint's RNG validation -- it never worked
for me. For this reason, I use Jing which gives you far better
validation results. Try Jing instead of xmllint. :)

--
Gruß/Regards,
    Thomas Schraitle