Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] attribute sets -- what possible attributes can I use?

Hi Robert,

Regarding your questions:

1) Yes, you can add other attributes. It's worth trying any attribute in Dave's book that you think might be useful.

2) I don't know of a list of allowable attributes for the DocBook attribute sets. I think a better way to approach things is to look at the fo elements that a particular attribute set is attached to. I suspect that 9 times out of 10 that will be either fo:block or fo:inline. So, a lot of the time, if an attribute will work on one of those two elements, you can add it to an attribute set.

I usually grep for the attribute set name in the fo stylesheet directory and look for what it's attached to. For example, list.block.spacing appears on fo:list-block and fo:block (I guess it's one of the exceptions:-).

I hope that helps.

Dick Hamilton
-------
XML Press