Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Faster WebHelp XSL

Indeed the TOC tree (which very big in our case) is still there in each page, so dynamic loading would be an improvement for sure. With this patch, there are a lot more HTML elements with "id" attributes so maybe it takes more time to find back the one you want. I didn't notice any particular slowness though.

Maxime Bégnis