Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Nested lists insensitive to "list.block.spacing" attribute set

On 13/10/13 22:59, Bob Stayton wrote:
Hi Erik,
Yes, that is intended behavior.  The list element templates have two
attribute sets designed specifically for vertical spacing:
list.block.spacing sets the vertical space before and after the whole
list, and list.item spacing sets them for each listitem. The first items
gets both.  Experience showed that adding the extra spacing in
list.block.spacing to a nested list looked out of place, so that
attribute set is not used for nested lists.  This information should
appear on the reference page for that attribute-set, so I'll fix that.

However, the orderedlist.properties and itemizedlist.properties
attribute sets are used on all levels of nested lists, so that's where
you could put your margin-left attribute.

Oh, yes indeed, I overlooked that possibility.

Thanks a lot,

Erik.