Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] docbook slides

Hi jmt,

We're using DocBook for slides; the stylesheets are in slides/fo and
slides/html. Note that you'd want the namespace-aware package (docbook-xsl-ns)
for the slides to work, as slides elements are in a different namespace than
regular docbook.

There is a bit of documentation in slides/doc/slides.xml.

That said, there is a number of problems in current slides stylesheets output.
I have fixes for them locally, and I am currently (slowly) merging them into
the DocBook main repository.

Regards,
Alexey.