Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] footnote mark rendering with 1.77.1 stylesheets

hi, that's a good idea, but I think this is straight html. The
footnote mark source:

and the doctype is given at the top of the file as (note the html
'link' tag is not self closing):

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd";><html>
<head>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css">

this top content is also shown in the dom inspector. In any case, the
stylesheets are working correctly.
thanks,
--Tim