Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook to PDF Form?

Hi Norma,

RenderX XEP can generate PDF forms. I've never tried this feature.

See http://www.renderx.com/reference.html#PDF%20Forms

Simon Dew

Technical Author | Stanley Security Solutions
1 Park Gate Close, Bredbury, Stockport SK6 2SZ, U.K.

Simon.Dew@SBDInc.com | +44 (0) 161 406 3400
www.stanleysecuritysolutions.co.uk

Registered Office: Stanley House, Bramble Road, Swindon
Registered in England and Wales No. 181585 VAT No. 232 2446 95