Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Unwanted xmlns="" inserted by xsl-ns customization layer

On 11/04/2013 05:49 PM, Jon Leech wrote:
     This does output the <script> tags when put through xsltproc (and also
echoes part of the generated document to stdout for reasons I'm unclear on,
but that's a separate weird thing). The problem is that it also adds an
unwanted xmlns="" attribute in the output elements:

    Partly answering my own question: after some semi-guesswork
pattern-matching I discovered that if I add
     xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";
to the <script> elements in my test.xsl, the generated <script>
elements have no namespace. I even sort of understand
why this happens now.
    Still no idea why xsltproc is echoing part of my generated
.xhtml file to stdout, though. I assume something in the stylesheet
is actually responsible for this.
    Jon Leech