Subject: Adding an additional "section" between a sect1 and a sect2

Hi,

I'm trying to convert an existing document to DocBook and I'm struggling with a structure that is not (I think!) supported in DocBook (H3 between H1 and H2).

Right now, the layout of this section is (in HTML) something like:

<h1>Application Basics</h1>                   -> chapter name
<h3>Setting Up a Project</h3>
<h3>Setting Up A Task</h3>
<h2>How to Set Up a Project</h2>             -> first "true" section

Now, I don't think this can work in DocBook, since you can't have sect1>sect3>sect2... but I'd like to maintain the smaller headings in the chapter introduction. Is there a tag that I can use for this? Worst case scenario, I'll just have an <emphasis role="bold">, but I'd prefer to use a dedicated tag so I could also change the font size and so on.

Thanks in advance,
Jen