Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Adding an additional "section" between a sect1 and a sect2

Sorry Jen, just looked at your document again. In this case you should
use bridgehead because simplesect "must be terminal".

(A description which always worried me...)

Simon Dew

Technical Author | Stanley Security Solutions
1 Park Gate Close, Bredbury, Stockport SK6 2SZ, U.K.

Simon.Dew@SBDInc.com | +44 (0) 161 406 3405
www.stanleysecuritysolutions.co.uk

Registered Office: Stanley House, Bramble Road, Swindon
Registered in England and Wales No. 181585 VAT No. 232 2446 95