Subject: Re: [i18n-discuss] Online help (ru, uk, etc), search

On 14/12/13 14:17, Marek Laane wrote:
2013/12/14 Marja van Waes <marja11@xs4all.nl>

@ Qilaq

Didn't you translate the missing Estonian strings and send them to someone
from DocBook?  If so, do you remember where those strings could be found?

and, alas, you can still see at
http://snapshots.docbook.org/xsl/common/et.xml there are no Estonian
translations incorporated :-(

Oh, so I shouldn't have asked our translators again to translate those strings.

Well, maybe @ DocBook some people only need to be pinged :-)

@ Kasun
@ Morten Engelhardt

PINGGGGG :-D