Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Re: [i18n-discuss] Online help (ru, uk, etc), search

Was it? Why?

 :: Morten Engelhardt Olsen
From: Marja van Waes [marja11@xs4all.nl]
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 20:00
To: Bob Stayton; Kasun Gajasinghe; Olsen, Morten Engelhardt; docbook-apps mailing list
Cc: Marek Laane; i18n-discuss@ml.mageia.org; doc-discuss@ml.mageia.org; Matteo Pasotti

On 14/12/13 19:43, Bob Stayton wrote:
> Ping received, but I'm not sure what you are asking for.  8^)
> The et.xml file has some translations, but not all strings are translated.
> It sounds like someone submitted some additional translations for
> Estonian text, but they didn't get into the source base.  Can you send
> them again?

Thanks :-D

Marek probably can.

Additionally, Yuri updated the Ukrainian uk.xml
http://sourceforge.net/p/docbook/bugs/1324/

and an updated ru.xml was sent to Morten Engelhardt Olsen, but I'll
attach it, just in case.

(I'm not sure, btw, that I understand how everything works, because if I
look at the file for my language
http://snapshots.docbook.org/xsl/common/nl.xml then I read at the top
that that isn't the correct one, but I should use
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/docbook/code/trunk/gentext/locale/nl.xml

However, the last one doesn't contain the strings we miss in the
WebHelp, like "You must enter at least one character.", while the first
one does.

Cheers,
Marja