Subject: How do I reference the title of another xml document?

How do I reference the title of another xml document?

I have the following sample article document:

	<?xml version='1.0' encoding="UTF-8"?>
<article version="5.0" xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"; >
		<articleinfo>
			<title xml:id="TitleID">Sample Article</title>
		</articleinfo>
		<section xml:id="SectionID">
			<para>The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.</para>
		</section>
	</article>

I would like to reference the <title> of multiple articles stored in separate files to make what would be an aggregate listing of articles.

I have the following xinclude article summary document:

	<?xml version='1.0' encoding="UTF-8"?>
<article version="5.0" xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"; >
		<articleinfo>
			<title>XInclude Test</title>
		</articleinfo>
		<section>
			<para>Testing xinclude / xpointer code below.</para>
			<para>
				<xi:include href="samplearticle.xml" xpointer="element(SectionID)" />
			</para>
		</section>
	</article>

I have gotten references to the section to work, but I haven't been able to figure out how to reference the title of the reference document.

Ultimately I'd like to be able to have an aggregate listing (manually created) that references the titles of multiple other documents.

<xi:include href="article1.xml" xpointer="element(Title)" />
<xi:include href="article2.xml" xpointer="element(Title)" />
<xi:include href="articleN.xml" xpointer="element(Title)" />

So, how do I reference the title of a referenced document?