Subject: Fitting tall images in PDF

Hello,

As suggested in http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ImageSizing.html, I have been using <imagedata  ... scalefit="1" width="100%" contentdepth="100%"/> to keep images at their natural size unless too wide to fit.

What are the settings to do the same with regard to image depth (i.e. height)?
In other words, keep images at their natural size unless too tall to fit.

Adding depth="100%" and contentwidth="100%" does not seem to fit overly tall images. Perhaps this is because, "The following attributes are mutually exclusive: contentwidth, scale, and scalefit. If more than one of these attributes is used on an image, then the earliest one in this list takes precedence."

At present I'm still using 1.76.1 stylesheets.

Thanks for suggestions.

Regards,
Mark