Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] row's height

Hi Matteo,
Yes, you are using it correctly. I copied and pasted your sample and it works for me. In the FO output file, there are row elements that look like this:

<fo:table-row block-progression-dimension="2cm">

The "block-progression-dimension" property in XSL-FO is the same as "height" for Western writing modes. This shows that the processing instruction is working.

What version of the stylesheets are you using, and what tools are you using to process it?