Subject: Re: [docbook] creating clickable titles

The JavaScript that creates the expanding/contracting table of
contents in the navigation pane might be taking a little longer to
render if you have a very large number of headings.

Are you publishing source documents that have a long list of headings?
For example, this document has a lot of headings but its navigation
pane remains visible after page loads for me (in Chrome):

  http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E41069_01/Platform.11-0/ATGPlatformProgGuide/html/index.html

Do you have more headings than that one?

Peter