Subject: Title bar name of the pdf

Hi,

I need to change the title bar name of my pdf.
For example:
The PDF file name is "Docbook_Test.pdf" but the title name is "Docbook Template". Its visible in the pdf property section also.
So, currently title tab is showing Docbook_Test.pdf instead of just "Docbook Template".

I am using Apache FOP for the transformation.

Thanks and Regards,
Anmol