Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] FO index title formatting

I think what you want is this:
<xsl:attribute-set name="component.titlepage.properties">
  <xsl:attribute name="span">all</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>
For any sections that are multiple columns, this will put the span all property in the outer fo:block, causing the title to span all columns. I think this is what you want.

For more, see http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/MultiColumns.html

------
David Goss, Technical Writer
Frontier Science | www.fstrf.org
4033 Maple Rd, Amherst, NY 14226
(716) 834-0900 extension 7218

From: "Gábor Kövesdán" <gabor@kovesdan.org>
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 12:08:08 PM
Subject: [docbook-apps] FO index title formatting

Hi,

I'm using a two-column setup but I want the second column to start below
the title, in line with the first column. In other words, I want to
typeset the title in a single column and have a two-column section
below. As far as I see, the column count can only be set up by region in
the page master and both the title and the actual index is part of
region-body. Is there any way to render it in this way?

Thanks,
Gabor Kovesdan