Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] FO index title formatting

On 2014.02.26. 19:33, David Goss wrote:
I think what you want is this:
<xsl:attribute-set name="component.titlepage.properties">
  <xsl:attribute name="span">all</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:attribute-set>
For any sections that are multiple columns, this will put the span all property in the outer fo:block, causing the title to span all columns. I think this is what you want.

Thank you David, this made it! However, the margins of the fo:block of this title line were not respected by FOP. In the end, I set up no margins on the title line and inserted an empty line below with the desired margins to make the actual index content start a bit more below.

Gabor