Subject: Expose profile attributes

Hi, sorry if this is a repeat message, I sent it a few hours ago and I still haven’t seen it on the list yet.
—————
Hello, I have a user guide that I am adding new features to and I want to signal the new content with a background color (like a light green or something like that).

Since all of the content for this feature is profiled with the “revision” attribute, I thought a smart way to do this would be to send the revision value through as a class and then add a css rule for the class, such as:

.feature-x {
background-color: green;
}

I think I should modify this template here:

<xsl:template match="*" mode="common.html.attributes">
<xsl:param name="class" select="local-name(.)"/>
<xsl:param name="inherit" select="0"/>
<xsl:call-template name="generate.html.lang"/>
<xsl:call-template name="dir">
<xsl:with-param name="inherit" select="$inherit"/>
</xsl:call-template>
<xsl:apply-templates select="." mode="class.attribute">
<xsl:with-param name="class" select="$class"/>
</xsl:apply-templates>
<xsl:call-template name="generate.html.title"/>
</xsl:template>

But I can’t seem to figure out what to put there that works for profiled and non-profiled content without stripping the actual class value that should be there.

Am I thinking about this the right way, or is there an even easier wa to do what I want to accomplish?

Thanks a bunch in advance,

Eric