Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook-XML, webhelp and no more DTM-Ids available

I just had a look at the build.xml. As you might know, we use two xslt tasks to get the final webhelp output. First we profile the docbook document, and then we do the actual webhelp transformation on that profiled document. It seems that we have missed to set the ${xslt-processor-classpath} as the classpath for the profiling xslt task. We have configured the first xslt task to use ${xercesImpl.jar}. It should have used both ${xercesImpl.jar}:${xslt-processor-classpath} as the classpath.

So, you might have to either include the path to saxon jar in the ${xercesImpl.jar} variable in your build.properties, or fix the build.xml. The former would be easier I guess.

xslt-processor-classpath=d:\\apps\\saxon\\saxon.jar
xercesImpl.jar=d:\\apps\xerces\\xercesImpl.jar;d:\\apps\\saxon\\saxon.jar
xml-apis.jar=d:\\apps\xerces\\xml-apis.jar

I have verified whether XSLT task can see the Saxon jar by adding the following 'factory' configuration under the ant xslt tasks.

  <factory name="com.icl.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl">
  </factory>

Regards,
KasunG