Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] adding customization layers to Oxygen XML author

Hi Carlos,

If by customization layers you meant XSLT customizations, the folder where the Docbook XSLs which come bundled with Oxygen are located is this one:

[Oxygen-install-dir]\frameworks\docbook\xsl

A similar Docbook XSL customization in Oxygen discussion can be found on our forum:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/topic8795.html

If you also want to make changes to the Docbook editing functionality (add actions, behaviors, change the way in which the content looks in the visual Author editing mode):

Jan's link is a good starting point to see what features our Docbook editing customization currently contains. You can also contact us directly using "support@oxygenxml.com" and ask us particular questions.
Our Author developer guide is located here:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/#topics/author-devel-guide-intro.html

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu
http://www.oxygenxml.com

On 3/29/2014 8:35 AM, Jan Tosovsky wrote:
On 2014-03-28 Carlos Araya wrote:

I've downloaded XML author and after looking at resources I'm drawing a
blank as to how to add my customization layers to the editor's
workflow.
Does anyone have a guide or can point me to resources to get this
accomplished?

All Docbook related stuff is stored in the Frameworkd folder in the Oxygen installation directory. Browsing this content you'll get a rought idea what can be changed. You can place there your document templates, stylesheetes, customized DTDs, customized CSS for displaying the content when editing, customized toolbars, context menus etc.

A good starting point is e.g. here:
http://oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-author/#topics/author-docbook4-doc-type.html

hth, Jan