Subject: DocBook Sigplan Stylesheet Announcement and Thanks

I'm pleased to announce that the DocBook Sigplan stylesheets I've been
working on are nearly feature complete:

http://www.sacrideo.us/docbook-sigplan-stylesheets/

I want to thank those on this list who assisted me in getting this to
work. It is good to have alternatives to LaTeX in the academic
publishing world, and I'm glad  that DocBook is able to fill that role
so well.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide@sacrideo.us | http://www.sacrideo.us
Please support my work: https://www.gittip.com/arcfide/

לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּבֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה׃