Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Accessibility and output HTML tables

Hi Andy,
My take on this situation is that the missing attributes are an oversight and should be copied through. DocBook XSL generally takes care to copy @id attributes in all cases, so this looks like an error.

I'm going to file a bug report and get this discussed and fixed. In the mean time, you'll need to add something like this to your customization layer:

<xsl:template match="@id | @scope" mode="htmlTableAtt">
  <xsl:copy-of select="."/>
</xsl:template>