Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] [ann] oXygen XML Editor version 16

The Webhelp skin builder looks really impressive. Kudos for your work!

Thanks,
Kasun

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 3:39 PM, George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I am happy to announce that a new release of oXygen XML Editor, version 16 is available from our website
http://www.oxygenxml.com

You can now take advantage of the improved support for working with conditional content (aka profiling), oXygen 16 allows you to define colors and styles for profiling attribute values and then these can be automatically applied to render the conditional sections of your document. Here it is a short video demo (the example uses DITA but the functionality works also for DocBook or any other XML vocabulary):
http://oxygenxml.com/demo/Colors_and_Styles_for_Profiled_Content.html

Modifying table properties is easier now, you can use the "Table Properties" contextual action that supports both HTML and CALS table models from DocBook to set vertical and horizontal alignment, column and row separators, conversions between header, body and footer row types or to configure the table frame property. Here it is a screenshot showing the row properties on a DocBook CALS table
http://oxygenxml.com/img/wn_16_tables_docbook_large.png

oXygen provides a DocBook to WebHelp transformation and in version 16 we introduce an interactive WebHelp skin builder that allows you to customize the output style of the resulting WebHelp. See how you can use the new WebHelp skin builder in this short video
http://oxygenxml.com/demo/Skin_Builder.html
or jump directly to try it out at
http://oxygenxml.com/webhelp-skin-builder/

The above are the most important DocBook related changes but there are many other new additions in oXygen XML Editor 16, please see the release notes for the complete list and more details
http://oxygenxml.com/whatisnew16.0.html

Best Regards,
George
--