Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] html/epub3 stylesheet bug

Thanks Bob! will do.
--Tim

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 12:40 PM, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:
Hi Tim,
Indeed, this is a bug in the namespaced version of the stylesheets.

When the namespaced version is generated from the non-namespaced version, this line:

  <xsl:when test="$content/*[1][self::html]">

gets converted to this line:

  <xsl:when test="$content/*[1][self::d:html]">

because it thinks html is a DocBook element name. But of course, your html element is not in the DocBook namespace, so this test fails and the element is passed through.

I need to patch the conversion process to fix this. The workaround for you is to copy the template named "pi.dbhtml-include" from xhtml/pi.xsl to your customization layer and remove the "d:" prefix.