Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Customization of the text output of <keycap function="..."/>

Thanks. Perfect...

So I add this to the 'common' file of my customization layer:

<xsl:param name="local.l10n.xml" select="document('')"/>
<l:i18n xmlns:l="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/xmlns/l10n/1.0";>
  <l:l10n language="en">
    <l:context name="keycap">
      <l:template name="delete" text="Delete"/>
      <l:template name="backspace" text="Backspace"/>
    </l:context>
  </l:l10n>
</l:i18n>