Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Warning if fop generation - table-layout="auto"

Thanks Bob, I tried now to set the parameter to 1 with the following statement:

<xsl:param name="fop1.extensions" select="1"></xsl:param>

The warning is stil the same. Did I do it correctly?

Best regards, Lars

Have you set the stylesheet parameter fop1.extensions=1 ?  That will force the stylesheet to output table-layout="fixed", instead of just allowing the default value of "auto".