Subject: Release of DocBook 5.1 + XSL?

Hi there,
I know this is a cheeky request. Anyway, my organisation is using the
DocBook 5.1 betas in production, and we are keen to know if there is any
information regarding when the final release of the spec, and in
particular the XSL distribution which fully supports it, are likely to
be available.

Is there a known release timeframe?

We're using the assembly workflow to build documents so are hopeful that
at some point oXygen will be enhanced with an assembly manager so that
they're set up than at present. Assemblies work really well, but at
present we're building them manually.

Thanks,

Graeme