Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] <cite> with class and title

Hi Peter,

When you include the call to the template named "common.html.attributes", that will add a class="citetitle" to the output.

For the title attribute, it has to be plain text, so that can be done with something like this in the template:

<xsl:attribute name="title">
  <xsl:variable name="formatted">
    <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:variable>
  <xsl:value-of select="normalize-space($formatted)"/>
</xsl:attribute>

Taking the value-of removes any markup from the formatted text.