Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Simple title page - would like to add a logo

I achieved this by customizing the title page template (fo/titlepage.templates.xml):

  <t:titlepage t:element="book" t:wrapper="fo:block">
    <t:titlepage-content t:side="recto">
      <mediaobject/>
      <title
    t:named-template="division.title"
    param:node="ancestor-or-self::book[1]"
    text-align="right"
    font-size="&hsize5;"
    space-before="&hsize5space;"
    font-weight="bold"
    font-family="{$title.fontset}"
       border-top-style="solid"
       padding-before="10"
       />
     …

You have to add an extra step to generate the title page xsl and then include this in your customization layer.

I use maven and docbkx-tools to do this; I'm not familiar with DEP4E.

Bob describes this process in: http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html (which is for HTML but applies equally well for FO)

Nat