Subject: Olinking to section does not provide section number

When I use an olink to a chapter, I get the labelnumber element correctly represented. When I olink to a section, I do not, and I get the message "Request for label of unexpected element: olink". I've tried setting the xrefstyle with both "template:%n %t" and "select:labelnumber title" to no avail.

Is there a parameter I'm missing here, or is xsltproc not able to deduce labelnumber from section?

BR
Erik Rask
--
Technical Communication Team Lead