Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Question on header.table template in fo stylesheets

Hi Dick,
My reading of the svn log indicates that this property was added to compensate for the use of the old $title.margin.left parameter. It is obsolete now, and I'll remove it from the next snapshot and release.

For background, the original way of indenting body text relative to section titles was to set a page margin with the indent, then outdent the titles using $title.margin.left to bring the titles back to zero indent. Now $body.start.indent sets the indent for body text, and the headers and footers are no longer affected, so that setting for indexes is no longer needed.