Subject: Bad DOCTYPE on toc.ncx in epub2 stylesheets snapshot

The subject line says nearly everything.

If I try to create an epub2 file using a recent snapshot (Sept. 28), toc.ncx gets written correctly, except it has a DOCTYPE for an xhtml file:

<!DOCTYPE ncx
  PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd";>

There is a valid xmlns attribute on the root element, and if you remove the DOCTYPE lines completely, the file is fine. In 1.78.1 this does not happen.

I poked around the stylesheets, but couldn't figure out what's going on, and I didn't see anything in the revision history that seemed pertinent.

Has anyone run into the same thing?

Best regards,
Dick Hamilton
-------